– To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
– To contractors, service providers, co-sponsor, co-promoter and other third parties we use to support our business.
– To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
– To third parties to market their products or services to you. We typically require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
– To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
– For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or when you consent to another use.